The Ryobi P510 18-Volt ONE Cordless Reciprocating Saw is one of the most preferred cutting tools among woodworkers, plumbers and contractors. This very powerful cutting tool is very efficient, reliable and long lasting.
This Ryobi reciprocating saw is capable of delivering 0 up to 3,000 SPM (Strokes per Minute). Aside from easy start ups, this ensures smooth cutting tasks. It is also very light at 4 lbs.
It also has a variable speed trigger w/ electric brake for a more convenient and safer operation. Its tool-less blade clamp, on the other hand, guarantees quick & easy blade changes. For added user comfort, this Ryobi power tool has an over mold on front grip & handle.
When you purchase the Ryobi P510, it doesn?t come with a battery & charger. You still need to buy them separately.
Features and Specifications
- Delivers up to 3,000 SPM (Strokes per Minute) for easy start ups and smooth cutting tasks.
- Very light at 4 lbs.
- Variable speed trigger w/ electric brake for a more convenient and safer operation.
- Has a tool-less blade clamp for quick & easy blade changes.
- Has an over mold on front grip & handle for added user comfort.
- Doesn?t come with a battery & charger so these should be bought separately.
Customer Reviews and Ratings
Scanning through all the customer reviews for the Ryobi P510, this reciprocating saw is noted by users as one of the best around. According to users, even if they weren?t fans of Ryobi initially, they considered Ryobi products as good homeowner tools. This means, these tools may not be that suitable for commercial or industrial use.
Users have also noted that this Ryobi P510 Reciprocating Saw is not too bad. They really loved its tool-less blade change system, it?s really light weight and it has a really cheap price.?Click here to read more customer reviews?
Here are some of the good and bad comments of users for this Cordless Reciprocating Saw:
- It cuts really well.
- It is lightweight.
- It has a good grip for control.
- Its included saw blade has a decent cutting performance.
- It needs more power.
- It can be hard to remove the battery from the tool.
- The batteries get drained too quickly.
Overall, users are still pleased with the Ryobi P510 reciprocating saw. It is easy to move around and use. Its good sides or PROS still outweigh its down sides or CONS. With the high 4.0 star rating for average customer reviews and the really cheap price, users can?t complain. It is still the best around. It is also very reliable. Thus, all these make the Ryobi Cordless Reciprocating Saw worth considering.
We have found the best discounts and prices for the Ryobi P510 18-Volt ONE Cordless Reciprocating Saw?on Amazon.?Click here?to check it out.