The Milwaukee 6390-21 7-1/4-Inch 15-Amp Tilt-Lok Circular Saw is the perfect cutting tool even for beginners. This Milwaukee circular saw is regarded as the lightest in its class. It is also known for delivering precise, even cuts.
It features a very powerful 7 ? inch blade that can bevel up to 50 degrees. It can also provide superior visibility as well as clear sight of cut lines from either side. It also has an 8-position cushioned top handle that can adjust to any cutting application and offer the best ergonomic grip. This also ensures users with maximized comfort & control.
This circular saw from Milwaukee also features helical steel gears and a powerful 15 amp 3.25 HP motor that cuts evenly, smoothly and works with any kind of wood material with ease.? It also comes with a 22 amp switch and operates with 120 volts AC/DC of power. This motor can deliver 5,800 RPM.
The Milwaukee 6390 also has a one-touch 5/8 inch spindle lock for easy blade changes. It also features a double insulated design.
It only weighs 10.4 lbs. It is backed up by a 5 year warranty.
When you purchase this circular saw, the package comes with a wrench, blade and case.
Features and Specifications
- The lightest circular saw in its class with its 10.4 lbs. weigh.
- Has a very powerful 7 ? inch blade that bevels up to 50 degrees ? providing superior visibility & clear sight of cut lines from either side.
- Has an 8-position cushioned top handle for adjusting to any cutting application and for offering the best ergonomic grip as well as for maximizing comfort & control.
- Features helical steel gears and a powerful 15 amp 3.25 HP motor for even & smooth cuts ? allowing it to work with any kind of wood material with ease.
- Comes with a 22 amp switch and it operates with 120 volts AC/DC of power ? resulting to 5,800 RPM of power.
- It has a one-touch 5/8 inch spindle lock for easy blade changes.
- It has a double insulated design.
- Comes with a 5 year warranty.
Customer Reviews and Ratings
Scanning through various customer reviews for the Milwaukee 6390 Circular Saw, it can withstand constant wear n? tear and can live through several years of use & abuse.
Users are buying this circular saw from Milwaukee as a replacement for their old ones. So far, the comments and feedbacks from users were on a positive note and are very optimistic. They particularly love the accurate bevel adjustments plus the quick release & tightening functionalities of this circular saw brand/model. Having a long cord, users have also found it very easy to lower down from a roof peak or from the eaves. They also find the adjust handles really nice and the blade guard really strong. It is also easy to set the saw to shallow cutting depth. Its handle just stays where it should belong and even where you want it to be. Its blade guard is also back off its shoe so users find it easy as well as safe to grab it from there. The list of good comments actually goes on.
When it comes to downsides to its use, the users mentioned that its case was quite big and can really take up space. Also, there were users who found is blade to be ?cheesy?. Nonetheless, most users think of this as a rather minor flaw.?Click here to read more customer reviews?
Overall, this Milwaukee circular saw is a great buy. It can last a long time, just as circular saws are supposed to. Even with constant use, it delivers even and precise cuts. It is also smooth and easy to use. Thus, with its very high 4.5 star rating for average customer reviews and its really cheap price, the Milwaukee 6390 is really well worth it.
We have found the best discounts and prices for the Milwaukee 6390-21 7-1/4-Inch 15-Amp Tilt-Lok Circular Saw?on Amazon.?Click here?to check it out.