The Hitachi C7SB2 15 Amp 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw is the latest circular saw model from the Hitachi brand. This Hitachi C7SB2 Circular Saw is noted for its durable construction, really light weight & ergonomic design.
This Hitachi circular saw features a very powerful & smooth running 15 amp motor complete with replaceable carbon brush which ensures a longer life span and easier maintenance. Its 120-volt motor has received the Taunton Press Best Value Award of 2005. It is noted for the way it generates a no-load saw speed of up to 5,800 RPM. Its output can reach about 2,100 watts.
This circular saw also has an aluminum alloy base which bevels from zero to 55 degrees. It also has positive stops at zero & 45 degrees. It also has a cutting depth lever for choosing the most suitable depth for the job. With these features, the depth of cut as well as bevel adjustments technically makes up the tool-free operation of this circular saw.
The carbide tipped blades of this Hitachi C7SB2 is about 7 ? inches with 24 tooth and 5/8 in. arbor powers. Its handle is designed with a comfortable Elastomer nonslip grip. It is also very light at 10.1 lbs. As a matter of fact, it is one of the lightest circular saw brand/models around.
This Circular Saw is backed up by a 5 year limited warranty.
Features and Specifications
- Latest circular saw model from the Hitachi brand.
- Features a very powerful & smooth running 15 amp motor complete w/ replaceable carbon brush for a longer life span & for easier maintenance.
- It has a 120-volt motor that generates a no-load saw speed of up to 5,800 RPM and an output of about 2,100 watts.
- It has received the Taunton Press Best Value Award of 2005.
- This circular saw has an aluminum alloy base which bevels from zero to 55 degrees & positive stops at zero & 45 degrees.
- It has a cutting depth lever for choosing the most suitable depth for the job.
- The Hitachi C7SB2 circular saw has 7 ? inches carbide tipped blades with 24 tooth and 5/8 in. arbor powers.
- Its handle is designed with the comfortable Elastomer nonslip grip.
- Very light at 10.1 lbs. ? making it one of the lightest circular saw brand/models around.
- It comes with a 5 year limited warranty.
Customer Reviews and Ratings
Looking through all the customer reviews for the the Hitachi C7SB2 15 Amp 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw, this circular saw is loved by users because of its convenient features and really good value. The reviews, comments and feedbacks given by users were all very optimistic and positive.
Some of the noted reasons why users chose the Hitachi C7SB2 over other circular saw brands/ models are:
- It has lever locks for adjusting the blade height & angle.
- It has an aluminum saw base that makes it lighter and makes it feel more solid as compared to pressed steel bases.
- It has blade locks that make it easy to change the saw blades.
- It features replaceable brushes that guarantee easy maintenance.
- It comes with a carrying case and a carbide blade.
- It is cheap with its less than $100 price.
Amidst its numerous PROS there were users who also pointed out a few CONS. This includes the blade guard?s retracting lever being made of plastic material plus the Hitachi Information Label has a tendency to lift at the edges and come off. The fact that its retracting level is made of plastic, it is most likely that it will just break in time.?Click here to read more customer reviews?
Overall, this circular saw is not so bad. Its PROS still outweigh its CONS. Users still love it and they still feel it?s a really good investment. With the high 4.0 star rating for average customer reviews and the really low price, this circular saw is definitely worth considering.
We have found the best discounts and prices for the Hitachi C7SB2 15 Amp 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw?on Amazon.?Click here?to check it out.