The Dewalt D24000 10-Inch Wet Tile Saw, like all products from Dewalt, delivers accurate and reliable performance to get things done. Dewalt has been making quality tools since 1922, creating innovative pieces of equipment that will help not only contractors, but also those who are interested in a few projects they want to do on their own at home. With over 200 electric power tools and over 800 accessories in their collection, Dewalt products have definitely become a must have for any handy person.
This Dewalt tile saw has a cantilevering rail and cart system that allows 24? ripping capacity, and 18? tiles on diagonal. Weighing only 69 pounds, it is very easy to move from one place to another, and transporting and setting it up will only require one person to do the job. It has a stainless steel rail system integrated into the saw frame, which ensures accurate cuts. For quick angled cuts, it has an integrated 45/22.5 degrees miter feature. It also has a plunge feature that lets you make quick plunge cuts for electrical outlets and A/C registers.
The Dewalt D24000 has dual water nozzles that can be adjusted for optimal water placement on the blade. This will help minimize overspray and mist. It also has rear and side water attachments that help contain water run-off and blade spray. Its removable cutting cart makes cleaning the tile saw a lot easier, and its compact and lightweight frame allow easy transport. It has a 3? to 1/8? depth of cut to be used in V-cap and pavers. Its 1.5 horsepower motor gives enough power to cut hard materials like porcelain and stone. It has a 5-gallon water pan for quick setup and breakdown, and has an edge guide with 2-position 45-degree guide allowing easy line up for corner cuts.
This Dewalt Tile Saw come with a three year limited warranty, a 90-day money back guarantee, and a one year free service contract.
Features and Specifications
- Cantilevering Rail/Cart system allows for 24″ ripping capacity – 18″ tile on diagonal
- Only 69 lbs – allows one person to transport and set up tile saw
- Stainless steel rail system is integrated into the saw frame, ensuring accurate cuts
- Integrated 45/22.5? miter feature for quick angled cuts
- Plunge feature allows the user to make quick plunge cuts for electrical outlets and A/C registers
- Dual water nozzles can be adjusted for optimal water placement on blade in order to minimize over-spray and mist
- Rear and side water attachments help contain water run-off and blade spray
- Removable cutting cart for easy cleaning of tile saw
- Compact tile saw frame allows for easy transport and storage in vehicle – 34″ x 26″
- 3-1/8″ depth of cut allows for cutting of most V-cap and pavers
- Powerful 1.5 HP motor will cut hard materials such as porcelain and stone
- 5 gallon water pan allows for quick tile saw set-up and break-down
- Edge Guide with 2-position 45 degree guide allows for easy line-up of corner cuts
Customer Reviews and Ratings
The Dewalt D24000 Wet Tile Saw has given its users everything that was promised to them, plus a lot more. Those who have purchased the product have been impressed from the moment they set it up, with the process being a lot easier than expected. It is also very sturdily built and well-made, which is why most of its users are predicting that they will be using it for a really long time. Every cut looks like it was done by a laser, according to one of its users. The cuts were square and straight, no chipping or cracking, and drop in perfectly. Some users found the user?s manual to be a little ineffective though, which is why a lot of them had to figure it out themselves. This was not a hard thing to do though, since the Dewalt Tile Saw was made to make everything easier and more efficient.?Click here to read more customer reviews?
We have found the best discounts and prices for the Dewalt D24000 10-Inch Wet Tile Saw?on Amazon.?Click here?to check it out.