- Band SawsIf you are a woodworker or hobbyist who needs to cut curves or cut through thick lumber, you need a band saw.
- Circular SawsFor the man or woman who is always building something new, a good circular saw is a necessity.
- Dust CollectorsEven for the hobbyist handyman, sawdust can become a real problem.
- Reciprocating SawsIf you need a saw to help with construction work, electrical work, plumbing, or other trades, you need a reciprocating saw.
- Router TablesIf you are making a cabinet or another piece that needs to be hollowed out, you will need to use a router.
- Table SawsIf you need an extremely accurate saw with a lot of power, the table saw is for you.
- Tile SawsIf you need to cut tile for a project, you cannot just use any of your other saws.
- Wood PlanersNo one wants to buy or use a piece that is rough and uneven.
↑ Back to Top